How can I create an Iboss secure web gateway? The Boss cloud platform is a SaaS product that provides comprehensive network security features in the cloud. Traditional network security is no longer required. What are the phases in the construction process? To understand more, read this article.
How To Create An iboss Secure Web Gateway
In the first place, A secure web gateway is a specific platform that secures a company’s network from cyber-attacks. Afterwards, It redirects harmful traffic to a control center, where it is analyzed, classified, and blocked.
Create an Iboss Cloud Platform account first.
The first step is to register an account on the Iboss cloud platform. This method necessitates the following:
- Signing up for an Iboss Cloud Platform account for your company.
- Account name and password are required.
Step 2: Configure the secure web gateway.
You may configure the secure web gateway service after you have a cloud platform account. The steps in this procedure are as follows:
- Make your gateway service.
- The gateway service must be configured.
- Keep the gateway service running.
- Create a cloud-based gateway service.
- The secure web gateway service should be monitored and maintained.
Configure your secure web gateway service in step three.
The secure web gateway service must be configured as follows:
- virtual IP addresses (VIP).
- SSL certificates are digital certificates that encrypt data.
Step 4: Using VPC Peering, deploy your secure web gateway service to the Iboss cloud platform.
After you’ve established your secure web gateway service, you can use VPC peering to deploy it to the Iboss cloud platform. The steps in this procedure are as follows:
- Make a virtual private cloud (VPC).
- To the VPC, add a subnet.
- Create a gateway service.
Step 5: Maintain and monitor your secure web gateway.
The following are requirements for monitoring and managing your secure web gateway service:
- Construct a dashboard.
- Examine the logs.
Check the gateway service’s availability. Iboss, an all-in-one network security solution created in the cloud, provides the aforementioned stages.
Hardware-based network security is resource-intensive, costly, and limited. As a result, different procedures must be used as necessary.
The following apps use the Iboss secure web gateway:
- The Internet of Things (IoT) (IoT).
- Mobile safety.
- Infrastructure for virtual desktops (VDI).
- Internet safety.
- Computing in the cloud.
The following platforms that uses to create the boss secure web gateway:
Your security solution must be able to interface with other systems to be effective. Here are some examples of the boss integrations:
- Meraki by Cisco
- Point Check
- Security by IBM.
- Active Directory in Microsoft Azure
- Palo Alto Networks is a networking company based in Palo Alto, California.
- Rimini Boulevard.
- Worry-Free Business Security from Trend Micro (WFBS).
- AirWatch by VMware.
- XenApp and XenDesktop are virtualization technologies.
Detection of the core and malware
To begin with, the Administrators may limit access to any section of the online security controls, including setup, monitoring, and reporting, using the boss platform’s fully configurable role-based access. your security actionDateower
Among other capabilities, for instance, the boss platform offers tamper-proof audit trails, comprehensive anti-spam, intelligent URL filtering, distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation, and automated bot mitigation.
The boss secure web gateway is an all-in-one network security solution that delivers excellent performance, lowers the total cost of ownership, and improves return on investment.
Overall, The boss platform works with your existing infrastructure to deliver a full solution that is simple to adopt, manage, and extend as your business grows.